General Conditions of purchase of products
- If you do not immediately receive a confirmation email with the details of the order you have made, please contact us as soon as possible, since even if you have completed the payment of the order, we will not have a record of the order if you did not receive the e-mail Of order confirmation. These data are also available on your order tracking page in "My Account" (as well as the status of the order that normally passes from: (Pending Confirmation >> Pending Order >> Sent).
- Purchase orders or orders sent by registered users will have no value until they are confirmed "Order in Process", through an email in your mailbox and also in your Order Tracking page in "My Account".
- Once the purchase is made, it can not be canceled without the consent of Salelsol. Read the Returns section for more information.
- Purchase except good end: The commitment acquired by Salelsol for the sale and dispatch of the merchandise offered is contingent on the stock of the product announced and the availability of the same until the end of stocks, so Salelsol, in its commitment of quality and customer service, Try at all times that the products advertised are available. However, if there are exceptional circumstances of interactive multi-order or other circumstances that lead to the end of stock of the product, the order and the contract signed between the parties will be rendered ineffective under this resolution clause, fully restoring the customer in case of prepayment The amounts paid by the same, without any compensation for any of the parties in respect of breach of contract, arising damage or loss of profit.
Security and confidentiality policy
- 1. At Salelsol we are especially concerned about security and for guaranteeing the confidentiality of the data provided by our customers. Your privacy is crucial to Salelsol and we care to protect it. When a customer registers with our secure server or places an order, their personal data, home data, their purchases and forms of payment are incorporated into our database so that the order can be processed correctly.
- 2. Data Protection Law: In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that:
- A. As the owner, the responsible for this file is Salelsol.
- B. Salelsol, guarantees the confidentiality of all the data provided by its clients. In addition to the minimums established by law, the collection and processing of data are carried out under security levels that prevent the loss or manipulation of data.
- C. In accordance with current legislation, all Salelsol customers have the right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose their data. In addition, at any time, the customer can express their desire not to receive any advertising.
To exercise these rights, customers can call +34 943 702 251, or send an email to the email@example.com
- D. For the best performance of its services, Salelsol. Is obliged to provide certain information about its customers (name, address, telephone, etc.) to other companies that collaborate with the provision of the service (carriers, financial entities, etc.). In all cases, the data provided are those strictly necessary for the specific activity to be performed.
- All the products offered in Salelsol are guaranteed, they are of first marks and of the best quality. They are neither "B" or exposure products.
- Salelsol undertakes to repair for free, to replace with a new one or to make the corresponding payment if any of its products suffers from a manufacturing defect. In this case, all costs of returning the product and sending the new product or the same repaired, are paid by Salelsol.
- Salelsol guarantees your glasses in case of breakage due to defects in materials and workmanship for two years from the date of purchase. The possible scratches on the glass are considered as signs of wear resulting from normal use and therefore are not covered by the warranty.
- Failures caused by negligence, tampering, improper use or manipulation, improper tension, improper installation not carried out by the Authorized Technical Service where applicable, or materials subject to wear and tear due to normal use are not included.
- The customer must inform Salelsol by telephone or by email that he wishes to return a product. In this way, Salelsol will organize the return of the best way. Otherwise, it will be the customer who pays the possible additional expenses that originate from said return.