For your favorite damaged glasses, buy online the spare parts you need with total security.privacity. confidentiality.
We know how important our use of your personal information is and how we share it. We appreciate your trust so that we treat it with all the due care. Your confidential information will be safe with us, since we use the industrial standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to keep your information always safe.
In accordance with the provisions of the organic law on the protection of personal data, salelsol.eu informs its customers that all the personal data provided will be included in an automated data system created and maintained by salelsol.eu. The purpose of this file is to facilitate the processing of orders and send commercial offers in the future. salelsol.eu guarantees the security and the confidentiality of the data provided thus is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy concerning consumers personal data and our duty to protect it from being altered, removed or misused by any other company. All information about our customers will not be transferred to other companies for commercial purposes.
WE CAN GUARANTEE THAT ALL THE TRANSACTIONS THAT ARE MADE IN SALELSOL.EU ARE 100% SECURE
- We know how much you are concerned about security in online purchases and that is why we think it is important to show you that you can trust salelsol.eu since both the data you provide us and the payments on our website are 100% secure. The reason why you should trust salelsol.eu are the following.
All pages of salelsol.eu include a padlock icon
- When you access salelsol.eu you will see the padlock icon in the browser address bar. This icon informs that your browser has recognized that you are in a safe area and that all the data you exchange with us cannot be intercepted by other people. You can also check in the browser's address bar how the URL no longer begins with: http://www.salelsol.eu and changes to: https:// www.salelsol.eu this way you can know that you have accessed a secure area both on the website and on the payment gateway (the addition of the 's' in the URL is the confirmation that you are in a 100% safe area).
- The information related to purchase transactions (for example, credit card number, passwords, etc.) are handled securely through providers who guarantee that they have adopted the most appropriate security measures. This is because we use an advanced encryption protocol (Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to protect all the information you provide. Indeed, your data is automatically encrypted and can only be decoded by the recipient.
- All organization that collaborate with us in relation to online payments use this protocol, guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality in the treatment of your data.
- Of all the information that we request we only register what is necessary to send the order to your address (name, shipping address, etc.). The rest is received directly encrypted by your own bank or online payment. When you choose to pay by Credit Card or Paypal, you will see that you enter a page that looks completely different. This is the payment gateway of the bank that owns your Credit Card or Paypal, which are the ones that receive the encrypted information of your data. salelsol.eu does not have any information about your bank details.
- All forms of payment have been certified by an independent entity, Comodo SSL. This means that security experts have verified that we use an suitable encryption protocol to guarantee the confidentiality of your data and security during your payments.